A selection of Eleanor’s bylines from:
- Boris Johnson targets female voters via Facebook ads in final days before election (EXCL)
- ANALYSIS: General election could see Labour lose 30 seats it has held for up to a century (EXCL)
- Ministers branded ‘arrogant’ as departments miss own climate change targets to cut flights (EXCL)
- Jeremy Corbyn: Leaked government documents show PM ‘misleading public’ over Brexit
- Boris Johnson mulls US-style powers for spooks in wake of Salisbury attacks (EXCL)
See more PoliticsHome.com bylines.
The House Magazine
- Alyn Smith MP: “Scotland is hitting all the right notes in Brussels at a time when the UK is hitting all the wrong ones”
- Flatmates left homeless for two months after rogue letting agent rented unliveable £1,700-a-month Brixton flat (EXCL)
- Inside the multi-million pound mansions that football legends like Phil Neville and Gareth Barry can’t sell
- Thousands of parents risk cut in Universal Credit payments if they don’t reapply when their kids turn 16 (EXCL)
- Living near a poorly performing school can knock £14,000 off the value of your house
- Younger drivers see car insurance prices fall – and older drivers are footing the bill, report shows
See more Sun bylines.
- Global cyber attacks soar by 63 per cent in three years as criminals harness AI
- Air pollution on the Tube is 30 times worse than on London’s roads
- Beefeaters suspend strike action at Tower of London and Hampton Court Palace
- JD.com and other Chinese retailers slash iPhone prices in a bid to reverse poor sales
See more City AM bylines.
- Inuit blame spate of deaths on ‘cursed’ shipwreck of Franklin’s doomed expedition
- 2018 was worst year for violence and abuse against journalists, report says
- Watch Ukrainian MPs punch one another in the face as a fight breaks out in Parliament
- Hungary protests spill into fifth day (EXCL)
See more Telegraph bylines.
- Finding a new career after taking a break
- Graduate life: expectations vs reality
- Your guide to the gender pay gap
See more GoThinkBig.co.uk bylines.
- Rae Morris: “It’s not all happy-clappy music”
- Petal: “Sometimes it does feel like picking scabs or filing away callouses”
- Redhill station delays: These are your rights if you missed your flight due to the disruption
- Prezzo closure of 100 restaurants nationwide leaves jobs at risk in Surrey
- This is why it’s so important to check your screenwash when it snows
Eleanor has also done freelance production work for The Sunday Times, i Paper and The Telegraph.
(EXCL) – this article contains exclusive quotes, interviews or other content.
View her full portfolio here: eleanorlangford.contently.com
See examples of her work in print here: eleanorlangford.co.uk/in-print