A selection of my bylines from:
- Boris Johnson targets female voters via Facebook ads in final days before election (EXCL)
- ANALYSIS: General election could see Labour lose 30 seats it has held for up to a century (EXCL)
- Ministers branded ‘arrogant’ as departments miss own climate change targets to cut flights (EXCL)
- Crops could be ‘left to rot’ during coronavirus outbreak due to shortage of overseas workers, MPs warn (EXCL)
- MPs demand urgent PPE for transport workers following 26 coronavirus deaths (EXCL)
- Boris Johnson mulls US-style powers for spooks in wake of Salisbury attacks
- Every Conservative MP who has condemned Dominic Cummings as lockdown row escalates
I have worked as a reporter for PoliticsHome since November 2019. See more PoliticsHome.com bylines.
- Alyn Smith MP: ‘Scotland is hitting all the right notes in Brussels at a time when the UK is hitting all the wrong ones’
- Anna McMorrin MP: ‘The 2010s became a decade of climate awareness. The 2020s must be a decade of action’
- Committee on Climate Change chair Lord Deben on why it would be ‘stupid’ not to use the coronavirus recovery to go for net zero
- Explained: Labour’s Stella Creasy and Nadia Whittome on why treating misogyny as a hate crime could aid the battle against domestic abuse
- Flatmates left homeless for two months after rogue letting agent rented unliveable £1,700-a-month Brixton flat (EXCL)
- Inside the multi-million pound mansions that football legends like Phil Neville and Gareth Barry can’t sell
- Mum-of-two reveals how she paid off $266k in debt in THREE years
- Thousands of parents risk cut in Universal Credit payments if they don’t reapply when their kids turn 16 (EXCL)
- Living near a poorly performing school can knock £14,000 off the value of your house
- Younger drivers see car insurance prices fall – and older drivers are footing the bill, report shows
During my four months freelancing at The Sun on the consumer desk, my articles received a total of over 1.86 million page views. My top 10 most viewed articles averaged between 50,000 and 155,000 page views. See more Sun bylines.
- Global cyber attacks soar by 63 per cent in three years as criminals harness AI
- Air pollution on the Tube is 30 times worse than on London’s roads
- Beefeaters suspend strike action at Tower of London and Hampton Court Palace
- JD.com and other Chinese retailers slash iPhone prices in a bid to reverse poor sales
Articles were produced during work experience, January 2019. See more City AM bylines.
- Inuit blame spate of deaths on ‘cursed’ shipwreck of Franklin’s doomed expedition
- 2018 was worst year for violence and abuse against journalists, report says
- Watch Ukrainian MPs punch one another in the face as a fight breaks out in Parliament
- Hungary protests spill into fifth day (EXCL)
Articles were produced during work experience, December 2018. Stories I pitched during my placement were picked up by national and international papers including The Sun, The Daily Mail and The Sydney Morning Herald. See more Telegraph bylines.
- Finding a new career after taking a break
- Graduate life: expectations vs reality
- Your guide to the gender pay gap
See more GoThinkBig.co.uk bylines.
- Rae Morris: “It’s not all happy-clappy music”
- Petal: “Sometimes it does feel like picking scabs or filing away callouses”
- Redhill station delays: These are your rights if you missed your flight due to the disruption
- Prezzo closure of 100 restaurants nationwide leaves jobs at risk in Surrey
- This is why it’s so important to check your screenwash when it snows
I have also done freelance production work for The Sunday Times, i Paper and The Telegraph.
(EXCL) – this article contains exclusive quotes, interviews or other content.
Examples of work in print here: eleanorlangford.co.uk/in-print